Clarification

Though I've already elucidated this for many times, this is to my new friends.
I'm short-sighted. So I can actually not seeing you clearly when you passby or are nearby me as I don't like putting on glasses. Please don't misunderstand that I'm so arrogant cause not waving at you or not saying hi to you or not responding to you, since I truly cannot recognize you.
55555...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Morning is Cold!

Maybe cuz my fat level is down? wahahahaha..

Argh.. Lately I'm stunned! But I managed to get a vanguard along with me, and now upgrading to assault cuirass for future defence! LOL..

I wanna say, we don't need to always explain what and why we're doing something. It's hard for some people to understand the reason as the way they think is always from the surface or from what they've seen/heard. Seeing is not believing~ Hearing is lagi not believing, as people really like to "discuss" things not related to them. (so do i.. sigh.. but im sure it's just random lar.. relieve..) And, when we've done something wrong, we apologize and never repeat it; when people assume we've done something wrong but we don't think we do, we defense ourselves to whom we care of. But why are there people never realise these simple rules? Yet they tend to turn a topic to another to bail themselves! Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, enough for lecture class now, let's see some pictures~ hehe

What is this??

What would u guess?

Haha.. it's the mixture of chinese tea & pearl barley! Wanna taste some of it?

Some home-made cakes treated by my colleague, Rina. Nice leh!


Bila ada lagi o.. xD

This popiah!

Bought it from the popiah stall near the entrace of westlake. Not bad lar.. They do sell fried popiah, but not fresh ones. Haha.. Try it!

And now my office is intruded! Ko catched this fella from phase1B.



Poor this little fella, daddy's gonna release u soon~

One nightview when I smoked at home.

Yue liang yuan~yue liang yuan~

People, remember to wear more/thicker and have breakfast in cold morning.

4 comments:

Mrs. Lim said...

Wow! Ben ah Ben, the one should called barli teh o? Or barli leung shui? :P

Sagittarius The Archer said...

lol.. bali teh o satu..

red said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FISH said...

bar pai lou~